Experienced and Trusted Provider of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities, Special Access Program Facilities, and More
With the threat of global terrorism, industrial espionage, and foreign intelligence services attacks at an all time high, the need to closely protect our nation's classified information has never been more essential. SCIF Global Technologies can help.
|SCIF Container Units||SCIF Modular Units||SCIF TEMPEST Products||Mobile Command Centers|
Our team of experts create and design secure facilities with the latest technology to your exact specifications. We're one of the few small businesses in the U.S. able to fulfill the immediate, critical need for truly secure facilities to support rapid mobilization capabilities. SCIF Global Technologies is at the forefront of SCIF or SAPF technology to provide customers with logistical and cost effective solutions, always adhering to the newest directives: ICD 705 and JAFAN 6/9. We also offer consulting services, site visits, assistance with your Construction Security Plan (CSP), documentation for your Fixed Facility Checklist (FFC) to aid with SCIF accreditation, TEMPEST addendums, and project management. Our team can deliver on time and on budget. Give us a call so we can discuss your project with you. 904-265-1902.
SCIF Global Technologies (SGT), has just been certified to participate in the US Small Business Administration's 8(a) Business Development Program. What does this mean for you? One key benefit of using the 8(a) program is that government agencies can contract with SGT using a sole-source acquisition under the 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business program (SDB). Because the 8(a) program is a federal mandate, federal agencies get credit for work they issue to a small business, small disadvantaged business, and 8(a) firms.
Additionally, SGT is certified as an Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) with the US Small Business Administration's Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program. This designations will assist federal agencies to meet the statutorily established 5% government-wide contracting goals for women owned small businesses.
WHY SCIF GLOBAL?
Our team works hand in hand with you every step of the way to ensure your projects are completed on time and on budget to meet your mission demands, with the quality you expect. Read more
SCIF Global ADVANTAGES:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Professional Customer Service 24/7
- Cost Effectiveness using the latest Technology for Structural Sound Attenuation, EMI/RF Attenuation and EMP Protection, if necessary
- Portable Modular SCIF Turn-key Units for Land, Sea or Air
- Guaranteed International Deliveries & Installations
- Structurally Engineered and Built to JAFAN 6/9 and the most recent ICD 705 Tech Spec Standards
- Pre-engineered Steel Structures or Modular offices built for a multitude of commerical uses
- All Projects Completed to Individual Customer Requirements - On Time, Within Budget
- Supporting Documentation towards the Accreditation Process
- Allow us to Satisfy your Small Business Set-aside
Read about SCIF Global Technologies' experience.
SCIF Global Technologies Delivers USA-Made SCIF Products!
• DUNS #: 968994439
• CAGE Code: 6HJD9
• Primary NAICS Codes: 236210, 236220, 332311, 332312, 332999, 238990, 531120
• Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business Enterprise (EDWOSB), Minority Owned Small Business – State of Florida
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | District of Columbia Florida | Georgia | Guam | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Northern Marianas Islands | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Puerto Rico | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Virgin Islands | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | England and Caribbean Islands | Europe | Africa and Spain | Middle East | Russia and South America | Jamaica | Cayman Island | Canada | Korea and Italy | Kuwait and Australia