When it comes to National Security, how much is “too much”? Clients requesting SCIFs require the utmost discretion and protection from publicity; they do not use SCIFs solely to protect top-secret information. They use SCIFs to protect any information they consider “sensitive.” The completed FBI investigation into Supreme-Court judge Brett Kavanaugh comprised print files that had to be viewed only within the confines of the Senate SCIF.
Soundproof Rooms on Demand Jaye Andone, president and CEO of SCIF Global Technologies, LLC was contacted by Bloomberg.com for an interview in regard to the Environmental Protection Agency Administrator, Scott Pruitt’s ultra-secure phone booth in his office.
Classified Information is TOP Priority In today’s climate of highly publicized national security threats and breaches, the topic of protecting classified information is high on the collective priority list of the American public.
What Is a SCIF? SCIF Global Technologies, LLC was featured on ABC News. "What is a SCIF? Inside the Room Used for Intelligence Briefings"
American Made. We're proud to say that SCIF Global Technologies assembles all our SCIFs entirely in the United States of America.
SCIF Construction | SCIF Builders
Experienced, Trusted Contractors of SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities) Special Access Program Facilities, Custom-built Modular Facilities and Data Centers
With the threat of global terrorism, industrial espionage, and foreign intelligence services attacks at an all-time high, the need to closely protect classified information with SCIF technology has never been more prevalent. SCIF Global Technologies is the leader in solutions based SCIF construction and design, providing the latest technology in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities worldwide. Our high quality, cost effective SCIF construction and design safeguards you with state-of-the-art security features, multi-layered construction elements for shielding, and sound attenuation (STC) materials to ensure proper sound masking and meeting (exceeding) all government standards. Trust our reputation as the leading SCIF builders so we can streamline your operations by replacing your aging buildings with more efficient, flexible facilities.
- When it comes to national security, how much is “too much”?
- Protecting Classified Information is TOP Priority for SCIF Global Technologies, LLC.
- Cyber Security Is Everyone’s Business
- Intrusion Detection Systems – The First Line of Defense
- SCIF Global Technologies and InterSpec
- Florida 8(a) Alliance Member Spotlight
- Giving Thanks…
- SCIF in Prime Time
- And you thought this SCIF was a little boat!
- SCIF Procurement 101: Our Seven Step Process Towards Acquiring a SCIF
SCIF Global Technologies Delivers USA-Made SCIF Products!
• DUNS #: 968994439
• CAGE Code: 6HJD9
• Primary NAICS Codes: 236210, 236220, 332311, 332312, 332999, 238990, 531120
• Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business Enterprise (EDWOSB)
• Minority Owned Small Business – State of Florida